Welcome to The Insolvency Experts website that has been created for your use and enjoyment.
- This web site is operated by The Insolvency Experts Pty Limited.
- The information on this site should not be construed as legal or taxation advice and is offered for information and educational purposes only.
- The aim of this site is to give people general advice based on our knowledge and expertise in corporate insolvency including creditors’ voluntary liquidation, Official Liquidation, Bankruptcy and the alternatives to Corporate and Personal Insolvency.
- We do not charge for any advice given on this website however note that the information in the site is only general in nature.
- Each insolvent situation requires specific advice that will be provided when you become a client of the firm and pay for our expertise and knowledge.
- This site is a free service providing general guidance only. It does not give specific advice unless you contact us by email and or telephone and provide us with enough information to give advice. There is a cost for this specific advice.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any actions of any client, where they do not follow the advice given by The Insolvency Experts.
- When providing information via our contact form, we guarantee it will be treated as confidential and not provided to any other person other than with your express written permission.
- We will not accept any responsibility for any advice given or solutions provided, where the client has been dishonest and failed to provide all relevant information or has failed to tell the whole truth.
- This service is provided to residents within Australia.
Conditions of No Personal Cost to directors
- Applies to directors of qualifying companies – a qualifying company is one with sufficient unencumbered assets to cover the costs and professional remuneration of the Liquidator in performing the liquidation process. Remuneration is that amount approved by the creditors or the Court.
- Directors of qualifying companies will not be asked to contribute any amount to the cost of the liquidation process however, this does not preclude or excuse a director from any lawful claims that may be identified and commenced as a consequence of the winding up process including claims for insolvent trading, director loan accounts and any other breaches of the Corporations Act.
If you do not agree with any of these terms or conditions please do not use our website.